Lucid Dreams Studio
Based in Sherbrooke / Montreal, QC, Canada
Press / Business contact:
Lucid Dreams Studio is an indie game studio aiming at creating high quality 2D games for PC and consoles.
Lucid Dreams Studio was founded by Maxime Gregoire and Francis Lapierre, both industry veterans, in January 2017. Creating a video game studio has been a dream that they shared for more than 10 years. Now that the completion of their first game, Legends of Ethernal, is done, they are now a team of six people, trying to find great ways to entertain players of all skills in 2D universes.Company Values
There are three values acting as the foundation of the company: 1) tell fascinating stories 2) offer a gameplay accessible to all 3) design immersive worlds.
There are currently no trailers available for Lucid Dreams Studio. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Lucid Dreams Studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Official selection for the Digital Dragons Indie Celebration (Legends of Ethernal)." - Online, 13-15 May, 2020
- "Nomination at the Montreal Independant Game Awards for the Best Music Award (Legends of Ethernal)." - Montreal, 17 November, 2019
- "Nomination at Montreal Independant Game Awards for the Best New Challenger (Legends of Ethernal)." - Montreal, 17 November, 2019
- "Nomination at Montreal Independant Game Awards for the Best Canadian Game (Legends of Ethernal)." - Montreal, 17 November, 2019
- "Official selection for the Indie Game Area at the Tokyo Game Show (Legends of Ethernal)." - Tokyo, 12-15 September, 2019
- "Official selection for The MIX at E3 (Legends of Ethernal)." - Los Angeles, 12 June, 2019
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Maxime Grégoire | Co-Founder
Francis Lapierre | Co-Founder