Lucid Dreams Studio
Based in Sherbrooke / Montreal, QC, Canada
August 20, 2020
Legends of Ethernal is a 2D single-player action adventure game where you need to explore beautiful hand-crafted environments, solve clever puzzles and battle challenging creatures to uncover the truth about your parents’ disappearance.
On a day like any other, a young boy returns home to find it in ruins and his parents, gone. Armed with courage and driven by the pain of his loss, he sets out on a journey to uncover the truth behind his family's disappearance... But what he discovers will forever change the World of Arkanys.
- Enjoy mechanics that are unlocking with weapons and items that you find.
- Solve puzzles and unleash your strategies against boss battles in multiple dungeons.
- Gather ethers and use items during the course of your journey to help you progress through the game.
- Admire beautiful 2D hand-drawn art covering multiple environments, scaling up to a resolution of 4K on supported platforms.
- Experience a compelling and linear storyline with great characters.
- Listen to the wonderfully crafted score, produced and recorded by veteran musician William Gough.
- Try the hardcore mode for an intense experience or enable the Child Mode™ to help you complete the game.
Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination at the Montreal Independant Game Awards for the Best Music Award (Legends of Ethernal)" Montreal, 17 November, 2019
- "Nomination at Montreal Independant Game Awards for the Best New Challenger (Legends of Ethernal)." Montreal, 17 November, 2019
- "Nomination at Montreal Independant Game Awards for the Best Canadian Game (Legends of Ethernal)." Montreal, 17 November, 2019
- "Official selection for the Indie Game Area at the Tokyo Game Show (Legends of Ethernal)." Tokyo, 12-15 September, 2019
- "Official selection for The MIX at E3 (Legends of Ethernal)." Los Angeles, 12 June, 2019
About Lucid Dreams Studio
Lucid Dreams Studio is an indie game studio aiming at creating high quality 2D games for PC and consoles.
More information on Lucid Dreams Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Legends of Ethernal Credits
Administration | Programming | Story
Programming | Design
Art | Animation
William Gough (Contractor)
Annie Rodrigue (Contractor)
John Henry Rumsby (Contractor)
Story | Proofreading